Let Nature Ring Your Holidays
My dining room buffet table sets the stage for holiday gatherings and this year I am choosing a beautiful array of Pure Radiance in Merry Mint. The soft green palette of Merry Mint provides the perfect complement to my more formal décor. And the Pure Radiance clear vases and candle holders are ideal for adding in deep red berries to surround my candles. You’ll also find the new candle jewelry serves as an elegant and graceful way to make your candles even more special.
Tips for holiday arrangements:
- Select candles, vases and pedestals in different heights.
- Use red berries and pine boughs for accents between candles. (Note: Never place anything flammable near lit candles!)
- Green or red hard cover books (with paper covers removed) make wonderfully festive risers.
- For the best effect, position your tallest vase in the center.
- Light your candles and enjoy the added touch of nature!
As Director of Brand Experience, Jodi Villani brings to life creative displays that inspire and connect Yankee Candle to your home. After 23 years with the company, her passion for decorating burns stronger than ever. Jodi has a love of nature and studies the materials, palettes and textures of the season that coordinate as a perfect match to our true-to-life fragrances. She believes that a warm and welcoming home begins outside and even the smallest and simplest detail can be a part of your own style and fragrance story.